Potso Off-Leash Dog Park in Tigard, Oregon is a fully fenced off-leash dog park with a walking path around it. The park is closed until 12:30 pm Tuesdays and Thursdays for maintenance so keep that in mind before you venture out with you pooch. This park does not provide restrooms.
Potso Off-Leash Dog Park Amenities
Potso Off-Leash Dog Park is a 2.59 acre off-leash dog park. It has two sides: one for large/active dogs and one for smaller/shy dogs. This is the City’s largest of the 3 off-leash dog parks. Because the park does not provide water, bring your own as well as a bowl for your dog. Potso Off-Leash Dog Park does include table and benches that give shade to you and your dog when it’s hot and will also provide some shelter from the rain. The park is large enough to wear out any rambunctious dog and is also a great place to socialize the young and shy dogs.
Additionally, there is a walking trail that circles the park; nonetheless, you should never leave your dog unattended in the park. The parking lot is conveniently located near the park, making it easy for you and your dog to get there.
Potso Off-Leash Dog Park also provides pick up bags (you should bring your own just in case they are out) and garbage cans. Additionally, there are a few tires scattered throughout the park for dogs to run around and jump on. It’s a great dog park for you and your canine companion to venture out to.
Location and Hours:
- Location: 7960 SW Hunziker St, Tigard, Oregon
- Mon Sunrise – Sunset
- Tue 12:30 PM – Sunset
- Wed Sunrise – Sunset
- Thu 12:30 PM – Sunset
- Fri Sunrise – Sunset
- Sat Sunrise – Sunset
- Sun Sunrise – Sunset
Attractions in the area:
- Hilltop Café
- Maria Latina
- Taco Del Sol
- Lowes Home Improvement
- Walmart Super Store
- Off-Leash Dog Park
- Walking Trail
- Pick up bags
- Garbage cans
- Park close to off leash area
Potso Dog Park Rules
- Pick up your dog’s waste and dispose of it properly.
- Stay in the off-leash area
- Accept full legal responsibility for any damage or injury your dog may cause
- Dogs must display tags showing proof of current license and rabies vaccination
- For health and safety reasons, do not bring a dog in heat
- Do not bring a puppy without a complete cycle of vaccinations to the off-leash area.