Happy Valley Dog Park in Happy Valley, Oregon offers three fenced areas: one small, one large, and one for any weight. Each of the three areas has seating for humans, which all have a good amount of shade. In the small and large off-leash dog run areas, pet and people-friendly water fountains have been added. Because this park is fairly popular, your dog will have plenty of friends to play with. This is an excellent place to socialize shy dogs.
Happy Valley Dog Park Amenities
The Happy Valley Dog Park is an off-leash dog park, where you’ll find public restrooms as well as drinking water. However, they are located within the park itself, which means it is a little bit of a walk to get there. Grass and dirt make up the off-leash area. The grass is kept in good condition on a regular basis.
Pick-up bags and garbage cans are available at several waste stations located along the dog park’s fence line. You should, as always, bring your own bags in case they run out.
This park has a large enough area that you can play ball or frisbee with your canine companion. This off leash park is a great place to take your canine companion to wear them out.
Small Dog Park, Plenty of Space
Dogs of all sizes will have plenty of room to run around in this little neighborhood park in Happy Valley. Large and little dogs alike will have plenty of room to run around in the two separate fenced-in areas at the park. Additionally, the Happy Valley Dog Park offers drinking fountains and doggy waste bags.
The park is located a short distance from the parking lot, so you will have to walk a short distance to get to the off-leash area. However, once you get there, the walk will be well worth it, and your dog will thank you for it.
Many people say the Happy Valley Dog Park is one of the nicest in the area. The City of Clackamas does require your pet to be vaccinated and wear tags on their collar.
Happy Valley Park Hours and Locations
- 13770 SE Ridgecrest Rd Happy Valley, OR 97086
- Hours: Sunrise to Sunset
- Toddler Park
- Splash Pad
- Jungle gym Swings
- Mini whirl
- Modular play system
- Tennis court
- Basketball courts
- Picnic areas
- Horseshoe pits
Attractions in the area are
- Happy Valley Food Cart
- Rite Aid
Happy Valley Dog Park Off-Leash Rules
- All dogs must be on leash and under control of a capable person, unless within the designated off leash dog area.
- Separate off leash areas are provided for large and small dogs, please follow the posted signage at each area.
- You must clean up after your own dog and dispose if the waste.
- Pick up bags and garbage cans have been provided for you use by the City and it’s sponsors.
- Please be considerate of all other dog owners.
- If your dog becomes aggressive remove them from the off leash area immediately.