Wilsonville Memorial Off-Leash Dog Park in Wilsonville, Oregon is the city’s oldest and largest park. This park has a lot to offer. It has half-mile of Willamette River frontage along with nature trails for you to enjoy. The park is 126 acres and has something for everyone. The park itself has .8 miles of new paved trail through the adjoining forest.
Wilsonville Memorial Off-Leash Dog Park Amenities
Wilsonville Memorial Off-Leash Dog Park is large enough to accommodate everyone. Your canine companion can explore and play on 1.5 acres on the large/active dog side. The small/timid dog side had a half-acre for them to play with their new friends. Both sides have a double-gated system to keep everyone in and safe.
The park features restrooms and a four-stall dog washing station for cleaning your dog’s feet before heading home. There are benches, covered areas for you to enjoy on sunny and rainy days, dog pick-up bags (which you should bring your own with you in case they are out), a water fountain, and lighting in the parking lot for your safety. The off-leash area is located near the community garden in the northeast corner of the park. Don’t forget to take your dog for a walk down to the river and on the beautifully paved trails around the park but remember to keep your dog on a leash while not in the off-leash areas.
Location and Hours
- Location: Memorial Park Forest Trail, Wilsonville, OR 97070
- Hours: 5 am – 10 pm
Attractions in the area
- Red Robin Burgers
- Sonic Drive-In
- Crumble Cookies
- Murase Plaza Park
- Fred Meyers
- Skate Park
- Basketball Court
- Tennis Court
- Baseball Court
- Pickleball Court
- Sand Volleyball Court
- Off-Leash Dog Park
- Picnic Tables
- River Frontage
- Picnic Table Areas
Wilsonville Memorial Dog Park Rules
- Handlers must follow the following rules
- Use the park at your own risk
- Always keep unleashed dogs in sight and under voice control
- Immediately pick up their dog’s waste
- Always carry a leash
- Have your dog properly licensed and vaccinated
- Must remove dog from the park at the first sign of aggression
- Always have your dog leashed outside of the off-leash area
Dogs are not allowed:
- If they are showing any signs of aggression
- If they are in heat
- If they are under four months
Dogs must never be left unattended.
The park also asks that you don’t bring glass containers or food into the off-leash area.